Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Brunch at The Downtowner


Some of my girlfriends and I have been making the effort to have a Sunday brunch once a month, to catch up face to face and just have a fun, relaxing time. Today we went to The Downtowner in Fort Lauderdale, where they have an excellent buffet and $3.00 mimosas. I highly recommend the eggs benedict with fresh crab meat, but I digress. This is still a music blog!
Along with a fantastic Sunday brunch comes live entertainment. I'm not sure if it's the same every week, but today we were treated to J.P. Soars, an extremely talented blues guitarist.
J.P.'s music was the perfect soundtrack to a peaceful Sunday afternoon with good friends.
Hear some of his tunes at: http://www.myspace.com/jpsoarsmusic and scope out tour dates to see him and his band, The Red Hots, live.


No comments:

Post a Comment