Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MARCH MADNESS!


Three lovely shows for me to attend in the month of March, and the fun is nonstop. These are all at Revolution, so kudos to whomever does the booking, as you take all of my money.

Henry Rollins Wednesday, March 3rd
Rollins is doing is spoken word deal once again. This will be the fourth time I've seen him in action, and I laugh heartily every time. Rollins is intelligent, worldly, and not afraid to admit he doesn't know it all.

Dropkick Murphys Saturday, March 6th
The Murphys is quite a rowdy show, as was demonstrated the last time they came to town and I got crushed on the staircase of the venue by a bunch of drunken jackasses. Still, the need to do a jig outweighs my fear of getting an ass kicking to the tune of "(F)lanigan's Ball".

Badfish: A Tribute to Sublime Wednesday, March 17th
St. Patty's day with Badfish? Yes please. Normally, I'm not a big fan of "tribute"bands, but these guys pack a house full of Sublime fans and play a high-energy set. Nothing is as good as the real deal, but Badfish certainly do an excellent job of trying.





No comments:

Post a Comment